Spectrum Energy Systems are an experienced wind turbine supplier and installer operating in the range from 10kW to 850kW turbines. Spectrum has experience of installing a wide range of products throughout the UK, both new and remanufactured.
Spectrum Energy Systems install a wide range of 60kW to 850kW new and remanufactured onshore wind turbines across the UK.
All aspects of the wind turbine installation are handled by Spectrum’s team of experienced staff.
The aspects of Spectrum’s experienced wind turbine installation service include:
- Site design
- Foundation design and construction
- Every site is different. Soil conditions, elevation, site temperature, tower type and height all dictate the specific design requirements of the foundation.
- Crane hire and hard standing trackway is included.
- Mechanical and electrical installation
- Spectrum handles all aspects of the turbine installation.
- DNO connection
- Spectrum will apply to your district network operator on your behalf.
- G59 design, installation and sign off
- We produce a range of G59 Loss of Mains Protection Relays for renewable energy systems in sizes ranging from 60kW – 850kW.
- Spectrum is one of the few companies approved and certified to build, install and sign off (witness test) full G59 installation
- Lightning protection and earthing systems
- Spectrum designs, installs and tests lightning and earthing protection systems.
- Service and maintenance
- To ensure that life cycle costs are maintained at a manageable level, regular maintenance is the key to keeping downtime to a minimum and production up.
Spectrum also offers turbine installation for customers who wish to purchase wind turbine installation only; please ask for details.