New & Remanufactured
New and remanufactured wind turbines are available in a wide selection of models. Our experience means that Spectrum Energy Systems supplies, installs and maintains your wind turbine to maximise its 20-25 year lifespan.
Assessing the global wind turbine marketplace, as well as visiting many turbine factories, has given us the expertise to supply and install turbines of the highest quality available.
Our choice is based on the technical capabilities of the wind turbine models, according to the following criteria:
- Its wind class
- The components used
- The manufacturer’s guarantee
Due to our high standards and expectations, we currently offer a range of new and remanufactured wind turbines. Our wide selection of manufacturers gives you the confidence and choice to decide on the product that best suits your size and your wind energy needs.
The purchase of a wind turbine is a decision that requires extensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of both realistic goals and achievable returns. However, don’t be intimidated by this, as Spectrum’s goal is simple:
- To help you understand the intricacies of a successful wind power project.
- To use our extensive knowledge and experience to guide you; allowing you to make informed choices about this energy investment so it is right for your situation.
- To supply the most appropriate new wind turbine for both your current situation and expected future needs.
- To ensure that our range of remanufactured wind turbines are a competitive solution to the new generators on the market, and that they are all approved by Ofgem and eligible for Feed-in-Tariff payments.
- To become your wind turbine partner-for-life as we believe that providing first class installation is only the beginning of our service to you.